Répandons la pangrammanie !
Nombre de lettres utilisées :
Vous avez réussi à utiliser toutes les lettres de l'alphabet dans une phrase de seulement lettres !
Partagez votre pangramme !
→ Créer un nouveau pangramme
Il vous manque quelques lettres ? Trouvez les mots qui les contiennent sur Mots Avec.
Le pangramme (du grec pan : tous, et gramme : lettre) est un "jeu de mots" qui consiste à inventer des phrases qui contiennent chacune des lettres de l'alphabet. Tout l'art du pangramme est de construire des phrases
qui ont du sens et qui contiennent peu de lettres en plusieurs exemplaires.
Le pangramme le plus célèbre en français est "Portez ce vieux whisky au juge blond qui fume." avec seulement 37 lettres.
Derniers pangrammes créés sur Pangram.me
- "Portez ce bon whisky au vieux juge blond qui fume le marihuana." - 51 lettres - Bob leponge - 16/05/21
- "Portez ce whisky au vieux juge blond qui fume." - 37 lettres - King George VI - 16/05/21
- "Portez ce whisky blond au vieux juge qui fume." - 37 lettres - Gavel - 15/05/21
- "Le koala voyage entassé dans un wagon pour faire des quiz de choix au djembé." - 62 lettres - SNCF - 07/05/21
- "Un wombat fatigué joue du xylophone derrière la vitre du kiosque de Zac." - 59 lettres - Downunder - 07/05/21
- "'In Celebration of May Day POSTED ONMAY 1, 2016 Facebooktwitter May 1st celebrates international workersâ€™ day with rallies, marches and events staged by workers all over the world. Texas prison slaves join this celebration behind prison walls, in recognition that out of the death of plantation slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment, U.S. Constitution, was enacted in 1865 legislation legalizing slavery â€œas a punishment for crimeâ€, becoming THE NEW JIM CROW of mass incarceration of the poor, mainly of PEOPLE OF COLOR who are disproportionately represented in the U.S. Prison Industrial Complex, a $2 billion a year industry sustained with forced labor of our nationâ€™s prisoners without due compensation. It is this historical awareness that has become the motor force of prisoners in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, California, Washington, Oregon, among other states, of prisoners rattling their chains of slavery protesting inhumane prison conditions, institutionalized racism, legalized prison slavery and the repeal of the 13th amendment. The prisonersâ€™ movement for human rights, and for human dignity do not end with admission into the prison system, for whatever reasons landed them in prison in the first place. Workers on the outside must support the just demands of all prisoners in linking these struggles â€“ which are one and the same. Further, this year also marks the 130th anniversary of the May 4, 1886 rally at Haymarket Square in Chicago, called to protest a police riot the day before. Socialists and anarchists joined hands in protest and were framed up and executed or sentenced to life in prison for the explosion of a police-planted bomb at the May 4th demonstration, to justify a police assault on the protesters and to repress the activists, and destroy their movement by use of extrajudicial means by the police. We celebrate the HAYMARKET SQUARE MARTYRS who were pioneers of the movement for the 8-hour work day, and who stood for workersâ€™ rights. TODAY, MAY 1, 2016, we urge all INDUSTRIAL WORKERS OF THE WORLD to unite and to fight for a shorter work day, for better wages, working conditions and for other workersâ€™ rights, until the ultimate abolition of wage-theft slavery of global capitalism, its imperialism and corporativist fascism, and for the universal emancipation of labor from the chains of capital, and our total social, human liberation as a free people, without capitalist slave masters with the means of production in workersâ€™ total control. WORKERSâ€™ STRUGGLES, PRISONERSâ€™ STRUGGLES, ONE AND THE SAME! DEFEND WORKERSâ€™ RIGHTS, PRISONERSâ€™ RIGHTS! INDUSTRIAL WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! BREAK THE CHAINS THAT MAKE US SLAVES!' - 2204 letters - Alvaro Luna Hernandez - 05/06/21" - 2255 lettres - Alvaro Luna Hernandez - 07/05/21
- "The english speakers will raid this side of pangram me because the other side has too many people on it! QVXZJ" - 89 lettres - free joy powell in the USA - 07/05/21
- "Only in Bedford Hills the other day, I was disrespected in the worst way I was abruptly cut off on the medication line by another inmate Who was on some bully grime. I let her move forward and to my surprise, A C.O. who obviously wanted some entertainment And expected to get a rise. Following a Tier III disciplinary hearing, But I stay on my wave and kept it wise. When I didnâ€™t respond in a negative way, Thinking, â€˜Joy let it go and have a great day Cause violence would be senseless and, Definitely not the wayâ€™â€¦ The C.O. said â€œOh so I see you getting soft in your old age.â€ Although I was shocked, his words didnâ€™t faze Or make me want to engage. I thought about the consequences, to God I praiseâ€¦ This earth-disturbing officer he made me enraged. Is my confession, ambiguous contradictions And they call this the Department of Corrections Thriving off of lies, aggression, and vile suggestionsâ€¦ Officers encouraging violence, where they do that at? I have my own mind and thatâ€™s a whole fact, A Great Original, not a cheap copyâ€¦ Law enforcement at the end of the day, they living real sloppyâ€¦ â€œStay positive people,â€ donâ€™t bite the baitâ€¦ Run and donâ€™t look back when you encounter the fake. They got hungry, hungry hippos searching for a meal, My legal property obviously was a threat you know, To them a real deal. So they confiscated, destroyed my transcripts, prepared lawsuits, Law books and appeals. Canâ€™t make this up, food packages they steal. Iâ€™ve been taken through the meat grinder, they want my whole lifeâ€¦ Did two years in solitary confinement for lies. This place is roach-infested and full of mice. Donâ€™t allow the people to be the Judge and you the case, Focus cause a mind is a terrible thing to waste. The sky is the limit outside of the front gate, I serve you raw, no cut straight to the chaseâ€¦ Laced my frontal to tame, train and rearrange my brain. Wrongly convicted twice, no game I was framedâ€¦ We all could write a sad sob storyâ€¦ Just give it to God, heâ€™ll handle your worriesâ€¦ The heat is brutal in the summer, miniature size fans on commissary. Broken ice machines, my peers are passing outâ€¦ Pill poppers and dope fiends, O.D.ing in drug programs and things. I almost died in April 2020 from COVID-19, DOCCS employees were walking around with no mask, gloves or hand sanitizer. I was absolutely appalled and totally surprisedâ€¦ The sickness in Bedford Hills began to spread wideâ€¦ Told me if I got caught wearing a mask or gloves, I would be locked indefinitelyâ€¦ Got so sick and said, â€˜this canâ€™t be my destiny.â€™ They serve small portions of food designed to killâ€¦ And contaminated water to some its a thrillâ€¦ We have nit gym use and lack off programs, And a sand box for a yard. At one time I almost starved. This place is far with a bunch of lazy Guardsâ€¦ And the only thing consistent is inconsistency!" - 2256 lettres - Rev Joy Powell - 07/05/21
- "'Revolutionary Greetings Comrades! It is hard to craft a message of Solidarity during this time without acknowledging the suffering and loss of life of so many beautiful humyn beings. By the time June 11th arrives we will reach over One Hundred Thousand Deaths related to the Corona Virus here in Amerika. Much of my recent journalism and activism has been centered around Covid-19. Specifically, Iâ€™ve been calling for the release of our Elders. I started this year off with a message of Solidarity. I collaborated with my Soul Mate and Future Wife Nube Brown. Weâ€™d Love to see the state of California grant Parole to New Afrikan Freedom Fighter and Principled leaderâ€“Sitawa Nantambu Jamaa. As far as Anarchist prisoners are concerned, I must call your attention to the struggle of our Comrade Xinachtli in the State of Texas. Xinachtli whose Sir name is Alvaro Luna Hernandez will be eligible for Parole very soon. Inorder to facilitate Xinachtliâ€™s release we must ensure that he has enough Financial Support so that we can retain a Parole Attorney that will zealously advocate for Xinachtliâ€™s Release. Xinachtli has been subjected to Decades of Racism, Bigotry, and Oppression at the hands of Prison and State Officials in Texas. Xinachtli is a Principled Thinker and Anarchist comrade who has Earned my Respect and Support. This June 11th lets focus on BEING NUMEROUS inorder to Free Xinachtli. If you would like to contribute to Xinachtliâ€™s Freedom Campaign, I highly recommend that you contact the Wise Owlâ€“Comrade Twitch at Central Texas ABC (twitchon [at] gmail [dot] com). Comrade Twitch has been dedicated to supporting Xinachtliâ€™s Emancipation for a number of years and is able to advise all of us on the best way forward in support of this endeavor. Inorder to highlight the urgent need for all of us to support Xinachtli I share a quote from a recent letter Xinachtli wrote: â€œI apologize for the tardy reply, but as you know, tons of work to do, and not enough hours in the 24 hour cycle to do it all in, especially now with being vigilant of the spread of the infection CORONA VIRUS COVID-19 under these UNSANITARY, FILTHY CONDITIONS. Comrade Xinachtli continued and said: â€œWhen I complained (about filthy conditions) and filed a â€œgrievanceâ€, the pigs retaliated by re-assigning me to more punitive conditions in their 12 building disciplinary segregation cell-block on F-Pod. F-pod is specifically reserved for those who violate prison rules, and those â€œpsych patientsâ€ the system ware-houses in disciplinary segregation inorder to â€œtreat mental disabilities.â€ ALTHOUGH I HAVE VIOLATED NO PRISON RULE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN UNDER PSYCHOTROPIC MEDICATIONS.â€ END OF QUOTE FROM XINACHTLI!! Comrades, the Retaliation Tactics and Abuse our brother Xinachtli is being subjected to is REAL. I spent many years in disciplinary segregation in Texas Prisons (TDCJ) because like Xinachtli, I complained about the Filthy, Cruel, Unusual, and Inhumane Conditions Texas Prisoners (especially those in Ad-Seg) are forced to live in every damn day! Xinachtli is not just our Elder Brother in Struggle, he is actually still recovering from his recent Hep-C Treatment! Housing Xinachtli in filthy conditions and retaliating against him is a reprehensible act. I implore you to join me in reaching out to Texas State Representative Jarvis Johnson (D) Houston, Texas Senator Kirk Watson (D) Austin, and U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett (D) Austin, Texas. I donâ€™t know about yâ€™all but Iâ€™ll be damned if I am going to sit on my hands and remain silent while one of my comrades gets treated in such a disrespectful manner. There are so many Anarchist Prisoners who deserve our support. However, there are a few who I personally have a deep respect and love for. I want to Shout Out and show strong Solidarity with Eric King, Sean Swain, and Marius Mason. I want to remind yâ€™all that Transgender Wimmin of color were being assaulted and murdered at alarming rates in Dallas, Texas prior to the Covid-19 Pandemic. June 11th is a time for us to Shine a Strobelight on Injustices and support humyn beings that are routinely ignored by the Mainstream Media!!! I said this once, and I will say it a Million Times if necessaryâ€“TRANSGENDER LIVES MATTER!!! I said that and I mean that! Finally, I send out a huge hug and Anarchist Love to my Close friend and Confidant Justin Adkins. Justin who is a bad-ass Revolutionary Transgender Activist has been the Administrator of ComradeMalik.com for years and has had my back through the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly times. I hope yâ€™all do not mind me acknowledging this incredible humyn being who is such a dear friend. Justin is our Comrade in the Struggle which seeks to End Prison Slavery In Amerika. Please everyone Support our Imprisoned Anarchist Comrades this June 11th and do it everyday if you can!! WE NEED YOU!! Yeah!! You heard me correctly, I said WE NEED YOU! So that means Me Too!!! Solidarity Forever!!!!! June 11th Solidarity Piece addendum: FREE MARIUS MASON! Revolutionary greetings Comrades!!! I was just informed that our Comrade in Struggle MARIUS MASON has just been diagnosed with Covid -19!!!! We must collectively lobby for the immediate release of our beloved Comrade!!! This is going to take a international Mass Effort from Anarchists and Freedom Fighters all across the United States and Europe as well as Canada!!! In the spirit of ANDREA CIRCLE BEAR I plead with all of you to get serious about saving our Comrades Life!!! We are going to have to contact U.S. Legislators and begin to file Habeas Corpus (2255) BRIEFS AND FEDERAL CIVIL LAWSUITS ON BEHALF OF OUR COMRADE MARIUS MASON!! We need Media Attention Now!!!! If we canâ€™t get the mainstream media to help us then we create our own media like ITS GOING DOWN AND THE FINAL STRAW RADIO PROGRAM!!! This is an official Call to Action From your Comrade in Struggle Comrade Malik!! Yâ€™all know I donâ€™t do no Fakin!!! This is Real!! Fight for the Freedom and the Life of Marius Mason Today!!! Dare to struggle, Dare to win, ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! Keith â€œMalikâ€ Washington is assistant editor of the Bay View, studying and preparing to serve as editor after his release. He is also co-founder and chief spokesperson for the End Prison Slavery in Texas Movement, a proud member of the Incarcerated Workers Organizing Committee and an activist in the Fight Toxic Prisons campaign. Visit his website at ComradeMalik.com. Send our brother some love and light: Keith â€œMalikâ€ Washington, 34481-037, USP Pollock, P.O. Box 2099, Pollock LA 71467. ' " - 5282 lettres - free joy powell in the USA - 07/05/21
- "<< C'est cette solidarité révolutionnaire indigène manifestée par les ZAPATISTAS qui doit être forgée dans des alliances avec les nombreux peuples opprimés du monde, indigènes et autres, opprimés par des gouvernements tyranniques, non seulement dans les Amériques mais également dans le monde. Le mouvement pour les droits des autochtones doivent être indissociablement liés au mouvement de libération de tous les prisonniers politiques, prisonniers de guerre, tels que Leonard Peltier, Oscar Lopez Rivera, Mumia Abu-Jamal, Sundiata Acoli, Russell «Maroon» Shoats, Jalil Muntaqim, Jaan Laaman, David Gilbert , Herman Bell Robert Seth Hayes, Marilyn Buck et bien d'autres, actuellement emprisonnés aux États-Unis en raison de l'opposition aux crimes du colonialisme et de l'impérialisme américains, combattants de la liberté issus de divers mouvements anti-impérialistes. Ce mouvement doit intégrer toutes les formes. de lutte / dans les rues, dans les salles de classe, en prison, et des actions de front uni doivent avoir lieu pour éveiller la conscience du monde, en ce qui concerne le mouvement t pour libérer tous les prisonniers politiques américains. Nos cas doivent être portés devant les organisations mondiales des droits de l'homme, les comités du Congrès américain, y compris la réouverture des audiences COINTELPRO au Comité judiciaire du Sénat américain, une pétition spéciale à la nouvelle administration Obama et la formation d'alliances avec tous les autres pays et mouvements du monde entier, à la mesure du pouvoir du peuple qui a libéré Nelson Mandela. Ces actions pour 2010, lancées par le Mouvement des jeunes autochtones au Mexique en février 2009. doivent culminer avec des événements le 10 décembre, Journée internationale des droits de l'homme, et des manifestations aux Jeux olympiques d'hiver de 2010 à Vancouver, Colombie-Britannique, Canada, en soutien aux Six Nations , Les droits à la souveraineté des Premières Nations et des Indiens Mohawk et pour protester contre le refus des gouvernements canadien et américain d'appuyer la Déclaration des Nations Unies sur les droits des peuples autochtones! NATIONS ROUGES, UNissez-vous! PATRIA 0 MUERTE! MORT AU COLONIALISME, IMPERIALISME! LA LUCHA CONTINUA! LIBÉRER TOUS LES PRISONNIERS POLITIQUES, POWS! VENCEREMOS! '" - 1886 lettres - Alvaro Luna Hernandez - 07/05/21
→ Tous les pangrammes
Copiez vos joyaux de kumquats afghans sur le web !pangramme de 40 lettres, Stéphane Gigandet
- pangramme (nom) : une phrase courte qui a du sens et qui contient toutes les lettres de l'alphabet.
- pangrammer (verbe): composer un pangramme.
- pangrammation : l'action de composer un pangramme.
- pangrammeur / pangrammeuse : une personne qui crée des pangrammes.
- pangrammanie : un besoin irrésistible de créer des pangrammes.
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet