Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "ass butthole in my mouth because i am a zebra and quail fuck gadsby volkswagen violently jack off penis xylophone" - 94 letters - Poopy - 02/06/23
- "The zany, wacky, extra bullshit I am forced to see on a daily basis if quickly driving me practically dejected" - 89 letters - Your Name - 02/06/23
- "I like to eat bananas with other fruits such as grapes, mangoes, and dragonfruit along with quite a lot of juice, yet I still put other stuff on my banana like lemon zest which is exciting and voluble." - 160 letters - Nameless - 02/06/23
- "Even though Zendaya slayed at the met gala, Miley Cyrus worked it partially(in my mind I was thinking, slay queen bee), and now apparently fucking Jojo Siwa has to get an x ray done" - 143 letters - Abigail Q. - 02/06/23
- "'Xenia' she said 'Have you taken out the Zebra, for a quick walk?' Xenia had thought for some seconds before she realised that her biggest mistake had just happened 'I fear that I have not taken the Zebra out for a quick walk, I deeply apologise'" - 192 letters - Faith Winterson (plz follow me on Instagra fa1thfvl) - 02/06/23
- "aawagga bbxbhhb ccyciic ddzdjjd eeaekke ffbfllf ggcgmmg hhdhnnh iieiooi jjfjppj kkgkqqk llhlrrl mmimssm nnjnttn ookouuo pplpv" - 110 letters - sdlfhjb - 02/06/23
- "Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe" - 1078 letters - pee - 02/06/23
- "my zebra isn't even named jared and she zebra has never trespassed into your yard, so i will sue you quintillions and sextillions if you ever talk to my katie cole like that again! " - 144 letters - Baljeet_from phineas and ferb - 02/06/23
- "peanus balles figgy courted vow mow hexagon joke quiz" - 45 letters - wa wa - 02/06/23
- "apples are yummy they taste like candy, really sweet, they make good juice and are a yummy flavor for popsicles but some times apples are sower and when i take a bite i say 'q!xx!##z!3'" - 142 letters - daddy - 02/06/23
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet