Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "In my quaint little cottage it is peaceful there is no crazy action or bothersome jokers. Do I want to stay her? I can not exclaim how much I would love that." - 124 letters - Moo - 07/29/21
- "all is well when your an old, bicker xanax lover jogging in the morning fog passing a queque of zillenials " - 86 letters - who shall remain unnamed - 07/29/21
- "efh rydufjeowodxjcx yhxzdfaqbg5eifvjukklmnpstdssfdghsdfhasifhyaushfsg" - 67 letters - - 07/28/21
- "I once had a zebra ask me not to call him jeff, instead he ask if I would please call him quincy while starring at me with a very xen like glare. " - 112 letters - Nobody - 07/28/21
- "i honestly think Jeffrey Bezos should own some sort pf xylophone to verify a certain theory that quantifies the amount of xylos owned by millionaire to around 3 gaziliions " - 143 letters - - 07/28/21
- "Welcome to the show! Our guests are jovial and excited to be backstage today. Please, quiet down and feel free to direct your gaze to me." - 108 letters - Honk Honk - 07/28/21
- "My wife left and took the kids. Zeus, Xaivier, Quinn, Pete, Bob, Charlotte, Gordon and Jack. All of them." - 78 letters - Fig - 07/28/21
- "what even is this im just typing the zaniest stuff. kale, boxers and quackers are apparently in this list" - 85 letters - j - 07/28/21
- "Question: Why is zee alphabet so neat? Cause dey just forgot to know my vex" - 59 letters - - 07/28/21
- "Tame, she tempted Barron in a collected voice. An X is on the ground go and get your treasure. Why? For a good reason, Jake. Unusually quick response there. I am no ordinary lion at the zoo..." - 146 letters - Keira - 07/28/21
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet