Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "The average Joe has no boundaries preventing them from unlocking their potential, only their quaint imagination, the skill of zany examination, and wit." - 126 letters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIOrz1KRWw - 12/04/20
- "the quick, brown, hungry dog ate six heavenly slices of John.m's pizza" - 55 letters - James - 12/04/20
- "Zoe to me bleeding central aeroplanes flats treated by hotels and quick jokes vewox Zoe to me bleeding central aeroplanes flats treated by hotels and quick jokes vewox Zoe to me bleeding central aeroplanes flats treated by hotels and quick jokes vewox " - 210 letters - Gitara - 12/04/20
- "According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz jel? - A little. Special day, graduation row Q." - 677 letters - Director of the Bee Movie - 12/04/20
- "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ IMMA GENIUS " - 36 letters - IMMA GENIUS - 12/02/20
- "ZittalienobucedifgomequarespohugiovanniricciJKWXYvanda" - 54 letters - Svågiz - 12/02/20
- "JKWXYZittalienobedcafigohemopersutogiovanniricciIQetovanda" - 58 letters - Gitara - 12/02/20
- "Met quiz bacd gfh lons prv JKWXY" - 26 letters - GIOVANNI RICCI - 12/02/20
- " q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q a a as a a a qa a a a z z z z z z z s w w w w s s s x s de de e e ed d e dd c d e e r d fv c f tg r t v d f d v t v v v v v v v t t t t t t t t t t t t t gb g g g g g g g g g g g g g g v v v v v bg g b b t t ty yy t y y y yn hy h yb by ybb y yb aw jy n y j u n n n n n n n n u u u u u h h h h h io oi o o o p[ p p p p p p p h h h h j j j h gg g g g g k k k k k l l l l l mn g g g g g g g g g gb g g g g g g g g g g g g " - 263 letters - - 12/02/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet