Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "im not ok, but that is ok because it could be worse right? nobody should ever feel that way and of you do im sorry, we are all very young and very pretty we shouldn't feel that way also here are a few things i thought of to cheer you up... ya like jazz.. ya ya ya quite dumb but i hope it cheered someone up.. xoxo - from the girl you never met " - 259 letters - bee movie - 09/18/21
- "An Questioning Zebra Calms Down A Flapping Yellow Heaving Xenial Jackalope." - 64 letters - - 09/18/21
- "do you know the alphabet? if not here it is! A, B, C, D, E, F, G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z! Now you know your ABC's next time wont you sing with me? (i am not sorry for the cringe lol)" - 131 letters - Wolfie - 09/18/21
- "I thought I was okay, I thought I was happy. Then one day you were gone and I didn't know why. I looked in the mirror and a stranger was piercing into my soul. I realized I had pushed you away. I lost myself in routine, losing everything that made me me. I became numb as nothing excited me anymore. The sadness moment in our lives are the ones that help us grow. I worked on myself and found self love once again. I had to move though, I couldn't stay In this house we once called a home. In the process I found a framed, dusty picture of us and we were smiling. Never to know our cruel future that was installed. I questioned my life after you and how I never truly felt whole. I just need you to know, I love you. I have never stopped loving you. With you I am whole, I may have lost myself in the past but my real lost was you. - Your love " - 647 letters - I could have make this shorter. I was just bored. - 09/18/21
- "I think that with each passing day I fall more in love with the same person that I once swore to forget, I don't know what to do with this love that grows with each passing day. Whenever we talk, my chest aches with the desire to be with her, but I know I can't for the same reason that no one will ever take her side. Jesus please help me to forget about it I can no longer stand this insatiable urge. Give me a challenge, a quest, anything, even tame a zebra or have a fox as a pet." - 372 letters - Gabriel S. G - 09/18/21
- "the zebra queen was very foxy, just kidding she pulled magic " - 49 letters - Sky - 09/18/21
- "hello there are you doing ok? i hope you are because you deserve it. Dont say you dont deserve it because i know you do. dont lie to me. you are a queen, now live up to that title. because you dont want to feel like trash, now to you? of course you dont. now get up, just because someone says you cant do it doesnt mean you cant. try. try to be the best you can be. be like a zebra in a feild of horses. stand out. be strong like you were always meant to be. be the one person in your town that says christmas instead of x mas. BE YOU, BE THE AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. Why? because i need you." - 452 letters - Unknown - 09/18/21
- "I would really like to say that I love you but your quite fat jumpy cat named Zen napped next to my grill" - 83 letters - reese - 09/18/21
- "Poopy caca with everything else haha just kidding. Dafuq boi? My zebra got an xray" - 66 letters - Evybdy - 09/18/21
- "Let's see if we can make one of these will every letter known - this is actually more difficult than I thought because I don't use some letters - and now I'm making this panagram and I've missed a few letters. So have a quote: 'You only just realized this? That we're looking for the X?!'" - 219 letters - Kenz - 09/18/21
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet