Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "Cheating at 'Jokers wild'may be quite vexing if the crazy ex-Pit Boss is there." - 62 letters - Melanie Loki - 08/04/20
- "Jack zipped up the hill, briefly questioning this vivid exhibition of manliness as he peered down at the water. " - 91 letters - Melanie Loki - 08/04/20
- "New York has a new text vernacular type family. Jesus it's good! Maybe better than squared pizza." - 77 letters - Tipos Pereira - 08/03/20
- "Barking quickly, the wild vixen zips from joy. " - 37 letters - Sally Sue - 08/02/20
- "Cat plus dog makes fox that is all not true but but sorry no buts or I will put a quilt in a vase and eat it like it was jelly on ze vase." - 104 letters - aceline - 07/31/20
- "The pandemic 'Covid-19' looks set to be here for a good part of the year and possibly well into the next. Just keep your distance, wear your mask and as quick as it arrived. The zoos will be able to open again..." - 162 letters - Matt - 07/31/20
- "It's quick to dry vixen jaw fur but hell to gaze at maps" - 43 letters - Fixen Vixen - 07/31/20
- "Mixing quotes wildly, the fezzed Jack proved able. " - 41 letters - Sally Sue - 07/31/20
- "Mixing quotes wildly, the fezzed Jack bruited vapors. " - 44 letters - Sally sue - 07/31/20
- "Tomorrow is my birthday, so I decided to go buy a cake and share it with my coworkers at the xylophone factory. My wife's job is to be the queen of the Vermont zoo. " - 127 letters - Bopples - 07/31/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet