Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "Mixez goyave, pêche, kiwi, quel bon jus de fruit!" - 37 letters - Stéphane Gigandet - 01/05/18
- "Amazingly few discothegues provide jukeboxes but it now while sayingly ABEFGHJKNOPQRSTUWYZ?" - 80 letters - Topoloyg (2009) from My Why-U! - 01/04/16
- "Emily Q Jung-Schwarzkopf XTV, and BD" - 29 letters - Nonononononononodamdamdamdamcrapcrapcrapcrapmirglsyvskotyyvkyvynieteenofthepybyesnynetynshvhntywnhmolgalkolwedjeywbysobanobeastsobanobeastsobanobeastsobanobeastsobanobeatssobanobeastsobanobeastsobanobeast - 01/04/16
- "Woven silk pajamas exchanged for buggy quartz" - 39 letters - Cc Ff Jj Qq Vv Xx Zz - 01/04/16
- "Dwarf mobs quiz lynx.jpg, and kvetch" - 29 letters - Zz Yy Xx Ww Vv Uu Tt Ss Rr Qq Pp Oo Nn Mm Ll Kk Jj Ii Hh Gg Ff Ee Dd Cc Bb Aa - 01/03/16
- "Pled big czar junks my VW Fox THQ" - 26 letters - Mr. Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Fredericka Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Williams Xerxes Yancy Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetragano Zeus pterygon, Senior. - 01/03/16
- "Waltz GB quick fjords vex nymph" - 26 letters - Kk Xx Yy Jj Ww - 01/03/16
- "Blowzy night-frumps vexed Jack Q" - 27 letters - Hippopotomonsterosesquippedaliophobia - 01/03/16
- "Ebenezer unexpectedly bagged two tranquil aardvarks with his jiffy vacuum cleaner" - 71 letters - Super, Calif, Ragil, Istickexpialid, and Oughcious are words - 01/03/16
- "New job: fix Mr. Gluck's hazy TV, and PDQ" - 29 letters - Antidesestablischmentourianism - 01/03/16
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet