Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "This pangram takes the cake, which the fox ate behind jam and queso's velvet eatery for zebra's." - 76 letters - iiGabbyii - 03/08/21
- "a god fox is the best guy that is very zen and jk lmao cpqw" - 45 letters - abhinav - 03/08/21
- "My little sister Viola rode her saxophone playing zebra named Jack yesterday from Washington to Califorina as quick as possible." - 108 letters - Kouli - 03/08/21
- "you are the best person and family that the whales and cats could ever have see they love being queens and listening to the xylophone and the jack in the box the rest of the animals were zealous." - 157 letters - Bretton - 03/08/21
- "Hey cutie. I love you bitch and I ain’t never going to stop loving you bitch. Just kidding fuck you, you mother fucker. Why are you so quirky? Six Zebras." - 118 letters - Sharty - 03/08/21
- "Zebras are the my favorite animal, and did you know that they can sometimes help you on a quest like defeating the giant dragon Jaxorus" - 110 letters - D&D Nerd - 03/08/21
- "hey lol whats up its carlie today im going to get pizza and if i don´t come back with a quarter size dr pepper im jabbing people in the heart with a very sharpened xylophone stick" - 143 letters - - 03/08/21
- "yo yo yo its ur hoe abcdfgjklmnpqvwxz" - 31 letters - amy - 03/08/21
- "abcdegytydgfvkjhbluigytfgvjhblkiugytfrdtfgvkjhytresdfxgcvghfrdsfzxcdsatedzsgfxvcgfdseawrszfdxzsarwesfzaweqadsfxcfvgj,hk.j/m,Loiklj/m.,lk;jlm/,.df/.,sax cnjfkdb,hcskdfzcghvxdsczfxgiyftucvrdecgfvhbjkml,polkj" - 188 letters - no - 03/08/21
- "Frozen pandas hate xylophones because at one point the axe was stolen. Maybe I am just kidding. Great quails eat vines" - 96 letters - Ada - 03/08/21
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet