Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "Aaaaa bb ccc ddd eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fffff gggg hh iiiii jjjj k ll mm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn o pp q rrrrrrr ssssssssssssssssssssssss tttttttttttttttt u vvvvvvvvvvv w x y zzzzzz" - 174 letters - - 01/26/20
- "objective pig chucks quartz formula on bed with onyx " - 44 letters - Dimas - 01/24/20
- "A pangram a dfay keexps thze doctor away: quotable and rejuvenating, " - 56 letters - Sahasra Reddi - 01/23/20
- "Sphynx jaws vexes curse badly if you got amazing quacks." - 46 letters - Penguin - 01/22/20
- "Quacking penguins could not zip their jumpy mouths while barfing vexes" - 60 letters - Penguin - 01/21/20
- "This sentence has absolutely every letter in the alphabet because the sexy Henry James is killer at writing sentences with fricken all da letters even if he is a lazy ass queen." - 145 letters - BAD BITCH - 01/19/20
- "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" - 35 letters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ - 01/18/20
- "jotaro and star platinum from jojos bizarre adventure quickly threw iggy quite a far distance, except his stand the fool allowed him to avoid colliding with ndoul and geb" - 141 letters - hi - 01/17/20
- "flying pigs did exist, but the wizard cursed them jokingly on aqua ave. " - 57 letters - Blart - 01/16/20
- "Dusty opaque jewels might vex frozen backs." - 36 letters - Oliver - 01/13/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet