Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "subdermatoglyphic quiz vox jokes for now" - 35 letters - v - 07/12/20
- "The Banana Likes to deactivate the zookeepers flashlights under the jabbing quiz while being extra yummy" - 89 letters - Mr.Guz - 07/10/20
- "The joyful ex-con quickly grips bad, wavy maize." - 38 letters - Not an Ex-con - 07/10/20
- "Deaf girls hijack my prize woven antique box" - 37 letters - Sky - 07/10/20
- "Professor Quirrell's elf winky chips xia's bold goat's jazz movie." - 53 letters - Penelope - 07/09/20
- "My ex-boyfriend was a jerk, lazy stud who quickly gave up power." - 50 letters - lori - 07/08/20
- "Zara believes she should continue practicing xylophone and violin with her quirky friend, Jack Smithings." - 89 letters - professional cookie-eater (pc-e) - 07/06/20
- "The wonderful book series 'Keeper of the Lost Cities' currently just has eight exquisite installments: KOTLC, Exile, Everblaze, Neverseen, Lodestar, Nightfall, Flashback, and Legacy. " - 148 letters - pc-e - 07/06/20
- "Even the most unobservant people should realize quickly that brown foxes are jamming the highway." - 82 letters - professional cookie-eater - 07/06/20
- "Two brave frogs made quick xylophone Jazz" - 35 letters - Joshua S. - 07/06/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet