Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "percent of this sentence are zero As zero Bs zero Cs zero Ds sixteen Es three Fs seven Gs seven Hs six Is zero Js zero Ks zero Ls zero Ms nine Ns ten Os zero Ps zero Qs eleven Rs fifteen Ss ten Ts zero Us four Vs six zero Ws four Xs zero Ys and seven Zs" - 195 letters - DVESTO - 09/23/20
- "Please, come watch Talking Tom and Friends! It's fun, relatable, quality, reality TV show!, jeez! © MMXX" - 78 letters - OwenF2019 - 09/23/20
- "Nymphs bltzž quick vex dwarf jog" - 26 letters - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZŽ - 09/23/20
- "Greg waltzed by Xander on the way to the first floor inside the school, as he looked at the quartz floors that were just polished, which Vladimir had just slipped on." - 133 letters - Greg - 09/23/20
- "Hi my name is Jesse and I like to play lacrosse. I love to watch football. I'm very quick. One of my friends name George and he likes zebra and xylophone." - 119 letters - Jesse - 09/22/20
- "In art class we had to draw an xylophone, a ufo, basket ball, a queen bee, a graph, a zebra, a maverick and a high school jock. " - 94 letters - Ryder - 09/22/20
- "mamamia the destructive spaghetti blew quite a hole in your fucking zebra. just... wow alex." - 73 letters - eggroll - 09/22/20
- "pack my box with fve dzn lqur jgs" - 26 letters - Perfecting Pangraming - 09/22/20
- "only the fool would take to verify his big sentence composing of sixteen brand new letters in jungle of quick zebras" - 96 letters - Tetuška - 09/20/20
- "Original English word has five keys in just brand new cafehouses of mittens to pray quick lazy saxophones" - 88 letters - H H - 09/20/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet