Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "We are queuing in the zoo mixed up because jack lay in favour" - 49 letters - Richard ward - 02/22/20
- "gen z, livid, quips, “fuck how boomers tax joy!”" - 34 letters - J - 02/22/20
- "Quixotic Knave, zip it and just fight my bloody war" - 41 letters - Campbell - 02/22/20
- "Dazzled Elitsa was quietly taken for a poxy vehicle gum job." - 49 letters - Elitsa - 02/22/20
- "Using words like gazelle javelin and xylophone are a fact of quimbles " - 58 letters - What are quimbles - 02/21/20
- "Whacky Quests for the Knight prerequisites include javelin mastery and zaxing before." - 73 letters - Pseudonym - 02/21/20
- "When batman started flexing about his abs I showed him a picture of a jock, he yelled about quarries and vexed zebras" - 95 letters - Ur mum - 02/21/20
- "View xylyl qats promptly-- hink jug facade biz" - 37 letters - Nonsensical Pseudonym - 02/21/20
- "FOX TV on Q13-- Masked Singer, jaw-dropping reveals! Crazy hub!" - 48 letters - Pseudonym - 02/21/20
- "My faxed joke won a pager in the cable TV quiz show." - 40 letters - Tobylante - 02/21/20
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet