Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "how am i zupposed to write an entire fudging sentence with vitamin b that just keeps looting my xylophone quail?" - 92 letters - Jennifer - 01/16/21
- "cwm quake glyphs tv job dr. Z.N fix" - 26 letters - auva - 01/16/21
- "Text translation DETECT LANGUAGE SPANISH ENGLISH FRENCH FRENCH SPANISH ENGLISH Source text 0 / 5000 Translation results Translation More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels vwjyz" - 216 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "Quick zany foxes light up the way to badly jammed rovers." - 46 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "a quick brown fox jumped over the lazy grey salmon " - 41 letters - bog boy - 01/16/21
- "Crazy jukeboxes could maybe fight Peru's crazy woven quail." - 49 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "Zany jukeboxes could fight mad woven quails in Peru." - 43 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "Quick foxes zap bad lights into jammed rovers in the way." - 46 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "I'm likely to love cold jukeboxes fighting with zebras, quails and peacocks." - 62 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
- "Empyreal angels quickly found hot jaw-breakers with Xavier and Zach." - 57 letters - Heath-O-Matic - 01/16/21
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet